Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is an app designed by Gunfire Games. Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition was first published on . It is available on Steam.Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to redeem his br...
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition Review
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is an application created by Gunfire Games. Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Death lives!
Deathinitive Edition Features:
- Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Steam Trading Cards
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.