Organ Trail: Director’s Cut is an app by The Men Who Wear Many Hats. Organ Trail: Director’s Cut was first published on . It is available for Steam, Other.
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead. Members of your party might die of dysentery or you might have to put them down yourself when they get bit. Faithfully recreated as if it were on the Apple 2, Organ Trail offers amazing 16 color art and retro beeps and boops. Packed full of zombie mechanics, themes and references, this is a must have for any zombie survival fans.
- Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
- Hours of gameplay!
- Get dysentery and 9 other diseases
- Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
- Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
- Put down infected party members who might turn on you
- Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
- Car upgrades
- Fight off bandits
- Zombie boss fights
- Choose-your-own-adventure style encounters on the road
- A weather system and day night cycle
- Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
- 28 Achievements
- Survivor leaderboards
- 400 community written tombstones